The Internet has been a great big boon for all kinds of businesses and this is especially true about network marketing. If you try physical marketing, you might be able to promote your venture to a handful of people, which was the case in the eighties and the nineties. However, with the amazing power of the Internet unleashed on your promotional strategy, you can make the whole world your market.
There are several important differences between offline and online network marketing, which clearly show that the latter is more effective.
1. With offline marketing, your reach is limited. You can only meet people you know and a few other people, and that too with some kind of reference or contact. With online marketing, the sky is the limit. There are no geographical boundaries.
2. You will mostly waste time when you are marketing your MLM strategy offline. That is because you will mostly be meeting people who will not be interested in the product at all. But on the Internet, it is quite possible for you to meet people who are already interested in your idea. Most times, you will be actually contacted by these people and not the other way round.
3. Internet marketing for MLM businesses is way cheaper than offline marketing. For offline marketing, you need to schedule appointments, hold seminars, meet people and entertain them, etc. None of this is needed when you are marketing online.
It is no wonder then that people are trying to market their network marketing businesses online. There are various ways to actually bring people to your website ñ people who have already mentally bought the product but only want to make sure. The following are some of the most common ways used:
1. Social Networking - Joining social networking groups is a way to promote your product. There are special niche groups here where you can make some intelligent posts about your network marketing venture and expand your network. In fact, your MLM network could be a subset of the whole network of the website.
2. Blogging - Making your own blog and writing about your MLM business is a great way of promoting your idea. Blogs also give credence to your concept because it allows people to ìconverseî with you.
3. Email Marketing - Sending targeted emails to people from a previously selected list is a great idea too. Emails make the communication personal and have a high chance of inducing the reader.
4. Article Marketing - Writing articles about MLM and submitting them to popular directories with the link of your website brings interested people to your website. This is a very good way to bring targeted people to your MLM business website.