Unless you’ve been living in an extremely remote part of the world, you’ve probably heard of a Kindle Fire, but you might not know exactly what it is and how it operates.
The Kindle is a mini tablet. Technically, it’s computer version of the Kindle eBook reader that runs a forked version of Google’s Android system.
The cost of a Kindle ‘Fire’ averages around $159, which means with a price that low, more and more people are going to want to own them. Other great features of the Kindle Fire include:
- 8 GB of internal storage Software
- Android 4.0 operating system
- Access to the Amazon Appstore
- Cloud-accelerated split browser
- Large variety of formats supported such as: Kindle Format 8 Kindle Mobi, PDF, TXT, PRC natively, unrestricted MOBI, PRC natively, Audible/Audible Enhanced AA, AAX, JPEG, PNG, non- DRM AAC, DOC, DOCX, GIF, BMP, MP3, OGG, MIDI, MP4, WAV, and VP8.
Give a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.