Positive affirmations are simply right decisions in which you are acknowledging to maintain the balance of your intentions. This means affirming the things you want to do in a positive way. Affirmation is your “guide” to provide you a clearer picture with regards to what you are thinking or to what other individuals say to you. With this, you are given the opportunity in having a fresh idea since new ideas and mental images are produced in your mind and you are simply affirming it in a positive way.
Also, affirmations are your mental guide in developing your future plans and action. Just remember to decide well and affirm the things you want to do in a positive way and you also have to be optimistic in affirming the things you want to achieve.
The good thing about positive affirmations is that you are able to draw out the true strength within you (physically and mentally) and you are utilizing this to maintain your intentions in a positive manner.
Remember that to implement your positive affirmations; you have to have a clear mind. This means you have to clear out your conscious and unconscious mind from negative images that enters in your mind. This way, your affirmations and decisions are done without hesitations.
Step 1 - How do Positive Affirmations Work
Positive affirmation works once your mind is cleared and relaxed. However, if doubts run through your mind, affirmations may not be duly be “claimed” since doubts in your mind may stop you from affirming the things you want. You have to provide a “huge room” in your mind to make your positive affirmations work. Eliminate the stress and negativity in your mind and empower your inner strength to effectively utilize your affirmations.
Now, since affirmation can be done with a relaxed mind, you can think optimistically and you will then start building up your skills and actions to get what you’ve always wanted. Bear in mind that positive affirmation is quite similar to creative visualization wherein you have to mentally picture the images you want using the power of your mind to confirm and achieve your goals. As stated in the Law of Attraction, this is the only rule in the world where “like attracts like”. By creating positive vibes, you are more likely to allure positive energies all throughout your life and might as well give you high chances of abundance.
Step 2 – Manifesting Your Affirmations
Once you have affirmed the things you want in your life, you also have to manifest it positively. This means that you have to declare your affirmations without hesitations and avoid using words that are negative. Don’t be afraid to say the things you want to achieve. Instead, use these positive affirmations as your “inspiration” to be successful.
For instance, your affirmation is about health, you don’t have to say, “I will be healthy”; instead you can say, “I am healthy”. This way, you are already affirming that you are definitely healthy. Another example is about wealth, you can manifest this by telling to yourself, “I am wealthy” instead of “I will be wealthy”. Now, to start manifesting affirmations, you can “utter” these ideas in your mind.
• I can get what I want
• I am beautiful
• I can forgive and forget
• I love myself
• I can change for the better
• I have time for myself
• I am one with God
• I am loved
• I am not alone
• I am respected
• I am happy
• I am a good father
• I am a good mother
• I am a good son/daughter
• I love my family
• I am wealthy These are just some of the affirmations you can confirm using the power of your mind.
Step 3 – Implement Your Affirmations
Bear in mind that you also have to implement your positive affirmations. Meaning, don’t just say these affirmations in your mind but you also have to take necessary actions and make a move to get what you want. Be active in a way that you are simply using your affirmations as your daily exercise or daily routines. Some of these actions to help you apply your affirmations are as follows:
1. Use a mirror – Once you wake up in the morning, you can use a small mirror or a life size one and look in front of the mirror. Using your affirmations, you can tell these to yourself by looking into the mirror. With this, you are empowering your mind and body to go on with your daily life and with positive outcome. Example: You are ready to work. Tell to yourself in front of the mirror, “I am happy to go to work” instead of, “I will be happy to go to work”. With this, you are already affirming to yourself that you are happy to go to work and this will surely happen all through the day.
2. Jot it – It is also an excellent idea to write down your affirmations. Make a list and read these lists of affirmations everyday to inspire you in your everyday endeavors.
3. Make it visible – You can also make your affirmations visible. You can do this by representing pictures or things that you see every day in your home or in your work. As an example, you have a picture of the car you want. All you have to do is to place it in front of your mirror, screensaver, work table and etc. to simply affirm that you will get the car you want. The image of a car will serve as your “inspiration” in having a new car and all you have to do is to affirm it repeatedly every time you see the image of the car.