● To introduce to you joint ventures, the methods, and techniques.
● To show you what type of joint ventures are being carried out every day, even as we speak.
● To show you how much easier it is to succeed when you're working with others compared to on your own.
● To show you how much leverage you have when you get yourself in with a group of marketers each striving to make each other successful.
● To show you that successful people have been using this method for many years now, and why you should use it as at least a fifth of your marketing power.
● To show you why even when you score one joint venture, it's more powerful than a hundred e-zine ads put together.
● To begin to introduce specific joint venture methods that you'll be using later to earn more cash than you ever thought possible with your business.
● To remove the notions of doing it on your own, and to relieve some problems and worries that you may have about teaming up with people in this way.