You do realize, naturally, that the odds for success are not in your favor. Daily thousands and thousands of internet business enterprises are launched.
Of those net businesses that will be launched today, ninety% won't be around in 120 days. That's right! You have a slim chance of actually making a success out of your net business unless you are able to change this. Those are not very good odds. If it were a horse race, succeeding would be considered a long shot.
That's the down side but anytime there's a downside there's always an upside. The upside in this case is that even though you may feel you have a small chance at succeeding, you are able to greatly increase your odds by simply following this guideline.
Daily in real life, millions and millions of people drag themselves from warm beds, take a shower, grab a cup of coffee, and head out to their jobs all the while thinking that there has got to be a simpler way to make a living. Among those millions of people I'd guess you know somebody who has quit the ‘get-up-and-go-to-work’ grind and is making an exceedingly good living by working on their PCs from the comfort of their own homes.
Working from home sounds like an ideal solution to them. A lot of these dissatisfied people will quit their careers and dive head-first into net marketing without any training, with no knowledge of what they're getting into, no education, and no promise of success. Failure is their only option and they don't even suspect. There's a reason why most individuals fail. I'll help you avoid these errors.
Why It Bombs
Naturally, success is possible. There's several people that do succeed in this line of work. The thing is success doesn't occur by chance. And success isn't just a crap shoot. Success occurs because of a few extremely important factors.
Success happens because people have the right ideas about net marketing and how it works. They don't expect to get rich quick or be able to make a killing over night. It's strange but for some reason the same people, who would not dream of starting a real world business, think they can make a go of a net business even though they've no business background.
People will go into a net business with the idea that they no longer have to get up and go to work. They think they can simply work if they feel like it and still make a Great living. They simply don't anticipate having to work hard or work long hours. There are three reasons people fail at net business that stick out.
1. Incorrect Perceptions about the net For some unknown reason most people think that running a successful net business is as simple as getting a net site built and hanging out an ‘open for business’ sign. They could not be more incorrect.
Running a successful net business of any kind calls for self-discipline. People will jump into an net business and think that they can party all night, sleep until noon and then make a living in three or four hours sitting in front of a computer. They for some reason think that the world is just going to line up on their net site and fork over money. It is not going to happen.
Net businesses don't run on auto-pilot. It's true that well established net marketing gurus don't have to put in long, boring hours on their businesses but it's a privilege that that has been earned by coming in and putting in a lot of long and demanding hours.
It didn't occur overnight for them and it won't occur over night for anyone. Most people are entirely unprepared for the time investment that must be made so a net business may become successful.
2. No Business Background All businesses have 2 things in common. They are a business and they must be run like businesses! The people who are in charge of a business have to understand acceptable practices of business.
They need to comprehend simple and basic ideas like acceptable over-head expenses in reference to projected revenue. Net entrepreneurs need to comprehend profit and loss and what makes up each. A business degree isn't necessary but it’s absolutely vital to have some business background and understanding. The proof is in the numbers. Not all of net businesses succeed, and they don't occur by chance. It takes a lot of hard work to get them up and running before you begin to see a profit. It is not sensible to expect to turn a profit from a fresh business enterprise for several months.
You must have sufficient resources available to not only launch your business but provide for your own personal needs for an extended period of time. It is called capital ‘and there's no way around the need for enough of it.
3. The correct mentality just isn’t there! The word ‘attitude’ is a crucial one if discussing net-marketing startups. A good attitude...a good outlook cannot insure success but a bad attitude and a bad mentality may certainly guarantee failure.
Here are some incorrect attitudes that will absolutely assure failure: 1. I can work if I wish to. Incorrect, incorrect, incorrect! You can't just work if you feel like it. You have to expect to put in a lot long and extremely demanding hours of exceedingly hard work to make a new net enterprise succeed.
4. I may get rich quick! You may not be more incorrect and you're not only incorrect but you're putting yourself in danger as well. There are trillions of crooks out there on the net who are looking for their next sitting duck and if you're looking for a quick way to get rich, you're the next mark. It’s conceivable to make a very comfortable living with net marketing, but if anybody ever tells you it's quick or easy, they're lying to you.
5. I don't need a business plan. There you are...incorrect yet again. Net business is still business. All of the same business rules apply to a net business as apply to real world business. It's imperative that you have a plan for success that's based upon these sound business precepts.
6. If you have a net business of your own, you do not have a boss. Incorrect again! You're your boss. If you aren’t a great boss who sees to it that work is achieved prompt and in full, you'll doom yourself to certain failure. Unless you are a boss who arranges a work schedule and establishes goals that must be met, you'll discover yourself working at a job in the real world.