If there is no real content or your content offers no quality, the article submission site will kick it out and you will be notified.
Chapter – 5: What to do with Articles
An article submission site is a place where you can enter your articles and they will be placed into a system that helps users reach their desired goal when they type in their keywords.
Chapter – 4: Getting Started
Even if you have a certain amount of writing skills, your initial efforts might be a bit plagued with uncertainty.
Chapter – 3: Keywords and Stumbling Blocks
Selecting your keywords for your niche market isn’t particularly difficult although it can be a bit time consuming. Some keywords are obvious.
Chapter – 2: Articles, Articles, Articles
Article marketing has been around since the beginning of internet business and it has only grown stronger. Before we go any farther, we need to define article marketing.
Social Media Profits: Action Plan
- Steps to take to get started with Social Media marketing
Social Media Profits: StumbleUpon
- Why StumbleUpon is profitable - Marketing on StumbleUpon - Building a fan base with StumbleUpon
Social Media Profits: Digg
- Why Digg is profitable - Marketing on Digg
Social Media Profits: MySpace
- Why MySpace is profitable - Profile setup - Marketing on MySpace
Social Media Profits: YouTube
- Why YouTube is profitable - Creating videos - Video content - Equipment for video creation - Your YouTube Channel - Getting viewers - Getting involved and staying social - A few tips n tricks - Video distribution
Social Media Profits: Twitter
- Why Twitter is profitable - Setting up your Twitter profile - What to Tweet about - Showing your personality - Your first Tweets - Building Twitter Followers - Effective Twitter marketing - Encouraging Re-Tweets - Building your business with Twitter Twitter Millions of users and views Quick and simple content (140 characters) […]