"Are You Ready To Start Your Career In The Interior Design Industry?"
I don't even know you......but I know your type. I bet you love to rearrange the furniture in your house. Even if it's only in your head. You say to yourself...
"I bet that'd look good over there. And this over here!" And you know what, you're probably right. You have it in your blood to be an interior designer.
Right now, you may not believe me. You may have never considered a career as an Interior Designer. But if you're already doing the work in your head for free......why not get paid for it! You're just doing what comes natural.
Being an Interior Designer can be well worth your time - and yes I am talking money. How would you like to work for yourself doing something that you enjoy?
Well you can. And I can show you how. It's something I call...
"How to Start Your own Interior Designing Business"
If you are interested in Interior Design, you can start your own career with just a little guidance.
Has anyone ever told you that you have an eye for design? The last time you helped someone move, did people ask your opinion when trying to situate furniture? Maybe you just enjoy rearranging and decorating rooms in your head.
All the same... if you have the itch, or even an interest, you have already taken the first step to becoming an Interior Designer.
How would it feel to do something that you love... and get paid for it? Not many people get that chance.
But in "How To Break Into The Interior Design Industry," you will find out how you can do exactly that.
"Secrets of Tackling the Interior Design Industry Revealed Here!"
How to take your interest and turn it into afull-fledgedd career. It takes you from the beginning - helping you figure out if this is really for you - all the way to finding clientele for your new business.
In fact......Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside the course:
Develop an understanding for the vast number of people who NEED an Interior Designer.
- 7 questions to ask yourself before entering the profession.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of being a commercial interior designer.
- Learn why working with what you have is an important part of being creative.
- Understand the steps you will have to take to make your business legal your state.
- Learn the different roles and responsibilities that an Interior Designer takes on.
- Understand why picking a specialty can help your business.
- Discover the 4 major technical aspects of being an Interior Designer that you MUST be familiar with.
- Realize the benefits and shortcomings of being a residential interior designer.
- Understand the different types of invoices you should have ready for clients.
- Learn when it is best to charge per hour or per project.
- Discover 3 lesser-known niches in Interior Design where you could make a name for yourself with less competition.
- Learn about the common practice of designers making their own product lines to generate business and revenue.
- Learn what to expect from customers when you first get started. Some will Lie!
- Understand the importance of being versatile - not just with trends but also with...
- 4 sections of business that you need to be aware of in order to have a successful career.
- Discover a 5 step plan for finding business when you decide to get started.
- Questions you can't ignore when choosing a specialty.
- Learn the 7 necessities of the Interior Designer.
- Learn how to create a portfolio even if you have little to no experience.
- Understand what you can expect to see in wages as an assistant or certified Interior Designer.
- 4 major areas where Interior Designers must be MASTERS of organization.
- Understand the difference between an accredited and non-accredited interior design college courses.
- Discover the classes you can expect to take at an accredited college.
- Realize the importance of problem solving and you.
- 5 areas to be aware of and work on when gauging how personable you are.
- 8 items to have plenty of when setting up shop with your own Interior Design Business.
- 5 invaluable tips to follow-through on when searching for clientele and starting your business.
- 14 areas of the industry that you MUST be familiar with in order to be taken seriously as an Interior Designer.
- Poor your eyes over a Pros and Cons chart of the Interior Design profession.
- Understand the good and the bad of self-teaching yourself the art of Interior Design with our "Pros and Cons of Self Teaching" chart.
- 6 MORE questions to ask yourself to REALLY decide if you have the passion to design.
- Realize the benefits and shortcomings of attending a trade school instead of a university.
- 5 questions to ask yourself when deciding if you have the passion to design.
- 5 tips to help you multi-task, especially for the person who thought they couldn't do it.
- Discover the realm of online Interior Design educational programs.
- 7 tips you need to use if you're looking to try the "self-taught" method of Interior Design School.
- 3 different avenues to pursue for an Interior Designer that does not want to go into business for him or herself.
- And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!