Who Else Wants To Learn Everything They Need To Know About Buying Property In Cyprus, And Avoid Getting Ripped Off From Costly Mistakes, By Join The Course Which Explains Every Single Detail?
If You Answered "I Do" To The Above Question Then Read On To See What You Will Learn, And Enter Your Details
If you are thinking about property in Cyprus, then this course is to you what is the Bible to Christians.
With this course you have an unfair advantage over other foreigners wanting to buy a house or invest in property in Cyprus.
Everything you need to know about Cyprus, its people, its history, its contemporary life, its laws related to buying properties, tax related information and how you can save tons of money by being informed.
We've done the homework for you. Your search is now simplified with this comprehensive, 'A to Z' course.
You will learn:
- Activities and Clothing - What to wear and when
- Where to go to enjoy the island's delicious cuisine
- Discover how Cypriots have fun with music and wine tasting
- The history of Cyprus - From Cleopatra to Great Alexander
- How Cypriots show their hospitality and warmth
- Where to go online to start learning Greek
- What buses or taxis to take - From interurban to rural we've got it all with timetables and tarriffs so you won't get ripped off
- How to buy your home in 5 easy steps
- A breakdown of all associated taxes and transfer fees
- What expenses will you have after you purchase
- What you should know about mortgages in Cyprus
- All the legalities concerning permits you will need
- Where to go online to find the current exchange rate between your country and Cyprus
- How much money can you import or export
- How to book a property viewing trip
- How to get a special price, UK£120 per person, for your viewing trip, which includes return flights, accommodation in a 3-star hotel on a b/b basis, transport to and from the airport in Cyprus, and the property tour in the company of one of their Property Advisors
- How to get up to CYP£700 cash back rebate for your purchase
- Everything you need to know about living in Cyprus - From electric current to food safety and water quality
- What you need to know about the Cyprus government system
- Banking in Cyprus - What you need to know
- Crucial information for disabled visitors
- Getting medical care in Cyprus
- What you need to know about importing your pet in Cyprus
- How to gain a tax advantage
- What phone numbers to call in case of an emergency