Warning: Most people don't often mean what they say.
How to Efficiently Decode People's Inner Feelings and Emotions Through Their Body Movements, and How You Can Use This Knowledge to Succeed in Your Career, Relationships, and Personal Life!
What I am about to tell you might shock you.
Many people think that the most popular way of communicating with other people is through the mouth. But what they didn't know is that actual verbal communication accounts to only around 10% (or even less) of the overall means to convey a message.
Moreover, you can never determine the truthfulness or sincerity of people by what they say alone. In fact, words transmitted verbally oftentimes do not reflect what people really think or feel. The only way you can determine their true inner feelings and thoughts is by reading their body language.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you can "see through" the emotions of other people? Let's say you asked a person if he can do an important task. He says "ok." But deep inside, you are questioning yourself, "Is he really willing to do this job?" or "Does he have the confidence to finish this assignment?"
You can't question him directly because that would be like belittling him. And even if you ask him those questions, his replies will not be indicative of what he really feels or thinks.
The ultimate solution? Read his body movements and gestures.
The Body Never Lies!
Through body language, you will be able to decode hidden emotions.
You may even decipher if a person is telling the truth or not. Moreover, you can apply body language techniques to convey your intentions to other people. This will ultimately lead you to a successful career and fruitful relationships.
How to Read and Make Body Movements for Maximum Success will teach you how to recognize various emotions or feelings such as nervousness, openness, anger, boredom, doubt, frustration, or excitement simply by observing facial expressions, postures, and gestures.
You can use the knowledge of body language to identify if confidence, dominance, and other characteristics are existing in people. On the contrary, you may also perform these gestures when you want to convey certain personality traits to subconsciously influence others. Cool, isn't it?
After joining the course, you will never look at the world the same way again. You'll be able to immediately interpret certain actions and adapt to any situation.
Communicating with other people would become a much easier task. You will have a better understanding of people. It's like your eyes will be opened to the world for the very first time.
Check out SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Body movements indicating interest.
- Body movements indicating that a person is more open to agree with you.
- How to know if a person is thinking.
- Body movements indicating frustration or dismay.
- How action-oriented people act or move.
- How to know if a person is keeping a secret.
- Body movements indicating boredom
- Signals conveying excitement
- How confident people act or move.
- Signals exhibiting authority or power
- Body movements that signal anger.
- Body movements that signal nervousness or tension.
- How to know if a person is having suspicions of you.
- Body movements for reassurance.
- How a person acts to convey pride.
- How to detect a liar.
- How to read body movements more accurately.
- Actions to make someone like or trust you.
- How to build rapport.
- How to dominate your counterpart in a negotiation.
- The first thing to do in a negotiation.
- How to increase your sales using body movements.
- One gesture that must never be done when selling.
- Signs that show your customers are willing to give in.
- How to read and counteract potential objections of customers.
- The right time to close the sale.
- How to use body language to leave a lasting impression on your job interviewer.
- Proper postures and gestures to ace the job interview.
- Body movements to avoid during a job interview.
- How knowledge in body language can help in restoring order in meetings.
- How to use good flirting movements to your advantage.
- How to attract the opposite sex using body language.
- How to know if a person of the opposite sex has feelings for you or is interested in you.
- Great conversation openers.
- The power of the touch.
And a lot, lot more!Purchase via Clickbank Purchase via JVZoo <p></p>