Warning: Studies show obesity may soon overtake tobacco as the leading cause of death in America.
"Who Else Wants To Quickly Lose 10 Pounds Over And Over Again?"
You've been putting it off too long.
Hey, everyone needs to lose weight from time to time. You're no different! The world is over-saturated with temptation. With a McDonalds or Burger King on every corner, how is one supposed to keep the weight off? And now that technology has become so advanced, we're starting to have less and less opportunity for physical activity.
What is one to do? Stop eating? Work out three times a day! NO!!!
There is something you can do about it, however. Are you ready? Here it comes... What you need are...
Are you ready to drop those extra pounds you've been carrying around?
Awesome. But let me tell you something before others get to you... Two things: You don't need to jump on any current diet craze and you don't need to start exercising for hours each day. Just ask your physician. Any physician worth her salt will tell you that it's not about dieting, it's about reshaping your lifestyle.
If you want to start losing weight, just slightly tweak the habits you are already used to. Eat, but eat different. Don't sit when you can stand. They are little things, but...
...it's the little things that make up the extra inches around your waist line!
"Give me 15 to 20 minutes and I'll show you how to get results you can measure... by your waistline!"
If you've got 15 minutes, you've got time. "101 'Everyday' Tips for Losing 10 Pounds!" is a thoroughly researched report on 'everyday ways' to maintain a healthier lifestyle for people on the go. It is designed to be quick and efficient
• Learn how to best use the effects of drinking water to help you lose pounds.
• Learn the 2 most important concepts for losing weight and keeping it off.
• Understand why drinking plenty of water is so important.
• Discover which popular fruits will fill you up without adding too many calories. Not all fruits are created equal!
• Find out which drinks you should stay away from - it's not just soda pop!
• Learn what not to do with your vegetables before you eat them.
• Understand why fiber is so important and why you need to eat more of it.
• Learn which vegetables to avoid and which vegetables to savor.
• Learn what vegetable you should be eating every day.
• Learn to let your dog lead you on your next walk.
• Learn a simple exercise you can do anywhere at any time of day to burn extra calories.
• Discover the correct intensity level for your beginning workouts... it's a lot less than you'd think.
• Learn a simple technique that will continue to motivate you to lose weight.
• 7 common exercises and the number of calories you can expect to burn during each.
• And much much more!!