100 Health Tips!"...Utilize These Tips to Keep Yourself Healthy Forever!
1. Breakfast is the most vital meal. It should not be missed in order to refuel your body from functional metabolic changes during long hours of sleep. It is best to include carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for an ideal nutrition such as combinations of fresh fruits, bread toast and breakfast cereals with milk.
2. Maintain a well-balanced diet for a healthy living. A well-balanced diet is eating different kinds of nutritious foods in proportion. It will boost your energy and will improve your welfare. Excessive as well as deficiency of specific vitamins and minerals can also cause undesirable effects to your health.
3. Be conscious on how much salt you take in during snacks and meals. The table salt is sodium chloride which is widely used as the flavor enhancer. High sodium intake is a risk factor for diseases like high blood, heartburn, osteoporosis and other cardiovascular diseases. Limit sodium intake by just reducing your consumption of salty foods without taking the option of salt substitutes.
4. Stay away from the buffet or eat-all-you-can meals because it will possibly tempt you to eat too much to get a fair value of what you have paid. Otherwise, you can go for nutritious foods such as fresh fruits, vegetable salads, and low-fat foods. Stand firm and resist your craving to refill your plate for the second time.
5. Limit intake of processed foods as in canned goods refrigerated and dried foods. The food processing alters the natural components of the foods which make it less beneficial to the body. The use of chemicals to preserve, control and enhance the flavor can be more damaging to the systems of the body than enhancing health.
Join the free course to read more...........