Let me cut right to the chase here. I love internet marketing forums. Why? It's simple, really. They're like a living, breathing, fully interactive, completely up-to-date marketing course that you never have to pay for. You can ask questions, get multiple viewpoints, and gain exposure to some really dynamite resources that you would have otherwise never known about.
In fact, in this article I will be presenting you with 7 of my favorite benefits that anyone can enjoy when they simply become an active participant in an internet marketing forum. If you want to stop being on the outside looking in and start really gaining the knowledge, skills, resources, and connections that it takes to truly be a success online, then I know this list is going to excite you!
7 Ways That Internet Marketing Forums Can Make You Rich:
1. Quickly Separate Fact From Fiction - There is a lot of conflicting information and advice out there when it comes to what really works and what doesn't work. Additionally, there is a lot of outdated information regarding strategies that were once effective, but that no longer work at all.
Through forum participation, you can learn from people who are succeeding in the current IM landscape. You will be presented with points and counterpoints so that you can make an informed decision without having to implement a lot of time-sucking trial and error.
2. Learn the Fundamentals - There are always skills that need to be learned and mastered in this crazy online marketing world of ours. Even the best and most experienced marketers need to be reminded of the most basic things, from certain keyword research criteria to centering an image with HTML. You can always find these useful tidbits within a forum.
3. Promote Your Product or Service - Do you write articles, provide content, create graphics, or produce videos? Do you have an eBook or membership site? Well what better place to promote these things than in a forum full of people who need them? You can simply advertise your offering(s) in your signature, or create a WSO (Warrior Special Offer - Warrior Forum) and make a killing just from these things alone.
4. Gain Leads - Building on the last point, you can also turn your fellow forum members into email subscribers by either providing them with something for free, or adding them to your buyer's list once you've sold them something of value. List building is widely regarded as the single most valuable thing you can do for your online business, and internet marketing forums are a goldmine of fresh, targeted leads.
5. Form Partnerships - Do you want to explode the size of your email list? Are you looking for affiliates to promote your next big product launch or WSO? Do you need investors for your next big idea? There is simply no better place to find JV partners than in an internet marketing forum.
6. Hire Freelancers - If you're too busy, unskilled, or just plain disinterested in a certain task to spend your own time doing it, then there are always folks who are willing to do it for you. You can find freelancers to handle virtually any online task you can possibly need, from eBook creation to video production to blog posting to building backlinks to your website.
7. Enjoy a Sense of Community and Support - While this final benefit may not seem all that sexy at first glance, let me ask you a question. Is your spouse an internet marketer? Is ANYONE in your family or immediate circle of friends an online marketer? Chances are, you're lucky if you personally know even one other person in this business.
Well, because most of the people we know are sensible and have jobs!
But seriously, we need to be able to communicate with other marketers who are in the same boat as us. It is important that we don't feel isolated, unconfident, or just plain crazy. There are other people out there who can offer us hope when things don't seem to be working out, encouragement when we feel like quitting, and common sense whenever we start veering off the path to success.