Buying web traffic today? It's a well know fact that more than 80% of your traffic will come from search engines, and the rest comes from online banner advertising, email marketing, and mobile phones.
Here's 5 Ways to Buy Web Traffic
1. Buy "sponsored links" or banner ads through Google AdWords or Overture.
2. Pay a SEO Company or Specialist to search engine optimize (SEO) your website for top 10 rankings for keywords your potential customers are typing to find your products or services.
3. Capture as much emails you can through "opt-in" mechanism on your website or through tradeshows or client contact. Then deliver consistent advertorial emails.
4. Advertise on other company's e-zines or through other "opt-in email" lists for your target audience.
5. Place your company's URL (website address) everywhere! On your voice mail, signature of emails, etc. Then give them an incentive for people to go to your website like a free consultation or industry specific articles.
If you want to immediately buy web traffic with a great return on investment (ROI), I recommend pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Start with Google Adwords, then PPC advertising with Overture because in my years of PPC advertising Google is simpler and gets a better ROI.
Within two to four weeks of PPC advertising, you will be able to tell what keywords are converting to customers for you, and then you can hone your marketing messages and start to invest in SEO.
Want Free Website Traffic?
PPC advertising still delivers a phenomenal ROI, but it does get more expensive by the month as more and more people are bidding for keywords. A great three to six month investment is hiring a SEO Company, who can guarantee you get into your website organically into the top 30 search engine results page (SERP) where 90% of the search engine traffic goes.
Whether you buy web traffic or comes to you for free, the bottom-line is it targeted traffic? Meaning, is the traffic your target audience who's coming? Otherwise you're wasting your money, time, and energy on traffic. Happy buying.